Dear Customers, Members and friends who benefit from our products and services as the Company; VISION TEKNOLOJİ ÇÖZÜMLERİ LTD. ŞTİ. (COMPANY), under the Personal Data Protection Act 6698 ("KVKK"), we place great emphasis on protecting your personal information. We would like to inform you about your rights regulated in the KVK Law with the understanding of this responsibility.
1. WHAT IS THE LAW ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA?
The Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 ("KVKK") was adopted by the Turkish Parliament on March 24, 2016 and entered into force upon publication in the Official Gazette dated April 07, 2016. As the company VISION TEKNOLOJİ ÇÖZÜMLERİ LTD. ŞTİ. and www.sertactasdelen.com Privacy and Security terms set forth below apply to member-customer information privacy, protection, processing-use, commercial electronic communications, and other matters on our site.
We are referred to as Data Officer in terms of your personal information we receive from you during our activity. As a Data Specialist, your personal information may be stored, stored, updated, classified, disclosed and/or transferred to the 3rd person and/or abroad where permitted by law and processed in other forms as set forth in the KVKK.
2. WHAT ARE THE PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA AND ITS LEGAL REASONS?
The purposes and legal reasons for the processing of personal data are to organize all records and documents that will be based on processing on electronic or paper media; to comply with information retention, reporting, disclosure obligations as prescribed by legislation and relevant authorities; to be able to provide requested products and services; and to fulfill the products or services you will require under your contract. As the company VISION TEKNOLOJİ ÇÖZÜMLERİ LTD. ŞTİ. And www.sertactasdelen.com in order to better serve our customers, it will request some of your personal information (name, age, interests, email, etc.) from you.
The purpose of processing personal data is as follows;
- • To confirm the identity information of the shopper through the website / mobile applications,
- • To record the address and other required information for communication,
- • To contact with our customers about the conditions, current status, and updates of the contracts we have concluded under the relevant articles of the Law on the Distant Sales Contracts and Consumer Protection, and to be able to provide the necessary information,
- • To arrange all records and documents that will be the basis for processing in electronic (internet / mobile etc.) or paper environment,
- • To fulfill the obligations undertaken in accordance with the contracts we have concluded under the relevant articles of the distance sales contract and the Law on Consumer Protection,
- • To be able to provide information to public officials on public security issues upon request and in accordance with the legislation,
- • To provide a better shopping experience to our customers, to provide information to our customers about our products that our customers may be interested in "taking into account the interests of our customers" and to convey campaigns,
- • To increase customer satisfaction, to be able to recognize our customers who make purchases from websites and/or mobile applications, to use customer environment analysis, to use various marketing and advertising activities, and to conduct surveys in electronic and/or physical environments through contracted organizations,
- • To be able to offer suggestions to our customers by our contracted institutions and solution partners, to inform our customers about our services,
- • To be able to evaluate customer complaints and suggestions about our services,
- • To be able to fulfill our legal obligations and to use our rights arising from the current legislation.
These personal data are under the control of our company VISION TEKNOLOJİ ÇÖZÜMLERİ LTD. ŞTİ. and www.sertactasdelen.com
In accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation in force, it has undertaken the responsibility as a data controller to establish the necessary organization in order to protect the confidentiality and integrity of information and to take and adapt technical measures. In recognition of our obligation to do so, we will periodically conduct penetration testing in accordance with international and national technical standards that address data privacy and ensure that we always update our data processing policies.
3. IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA SHARED?
The sharing of our customers' personal data with third parties is under the consent of the customers and as a rule, personal data is not transferred to third parties without our customer's approval.
However, personal data is shared with courts and other public institutions due to and limited to our legal obligations. In addition, personal data is transferred to agreed-upon third parties to provide the services we are committed to and to carry out quality control of the services provided. Technical and legal measures are taken to prevent infringement of rights during data transfer to third parties.
Your personal data can be shared with the shareholders of SertacTasdelen, our direct/indirect domestic/foreign affiliates, the program partner institutions and organizations that we cooperate to carry out our activities, with domestic/foreign individuals and institutions that we receive service for storing data in a cloud environment, with domestic/foreign organizations that we have an agreement with to send commercial electronic messages to our customers, with the Interbank Card Center and the banks we have contracted with, and with various domestic and international agencies, advertising companies and survey companies within the scope of various marketing activities in order to provide you with better service and to ensure customer satisfaction and with other domestic/foreign third parties and our relevant business partners
4. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS ARISING FROM THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW?
In accordance with KVKK, we would like to remind you that you have rights to your personal data as follows:
a) learning whether it has been processed or not,
b) to request information if it has been processed,
c) learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used appropriately or not,
d) To know the third persons to whom it is transferred in domestic/abroad,
e) to request correction if it is incomplete / incorrectly processed,
f) To request deletion / disposal within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
g) to request the third parties to whom it is transferred to be notified of the transactions carried out in accordance with subparagraphs (d) and (e) above,
h) to object to the emergence of a result against you because it is analyzed exclusively by automated systems,
i) to demand the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to processing in violation of KVKK.
5. WHAT IS OUR DURATION OF STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Although processed in accordance with Law No. 6698 and other relevant provisions, personal data will be deleted, disposed or anonymized by our company or upon your request if the reasons for which it needs processing are eliminated. However, in accordance with Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce; records of withdrawal of approval will be kept for a year as of this date and the content of the commercial electronic message and any other records regarding the shipment will be kept for 3 years to be submitted to the relevant Ministry when necessary. After the deadline, your personal data are deleted, disposed or anonymized by our company or upon your request.
You can contact us at any time via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org for all your questions and comments regarding your personal data.